8 days B Itinerary
Day 1 :
San Cristobal Island: Interpretation Center & La Galapaguera
Day 2 :
Española Island: Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet & Suarez Point
Day 3 :
Floreana Island: Cormorant Point, Devil’s Crown & Post Office Bay
Day 4 :
Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station & Twin Craters
Day 5 :
Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay & Bartolome Island
Day 6 :
Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay & El Barranco
Day 7 :
Santiago Island: Egas Port & Espumilla Beach
Day 8 :
Santa Cruz Island: Carrion Point & Departure
- Close encounter the Waived Albatrosses and visit the Blow-hole at Española.
- Taste delicious Ecuadorian and International dishes made by the yacht’s Chef.
- Send your loved ones a nice post card from Post Office Bay.
- A learning and fulfilling visit to Charles Darwin Station.
- Incredible landscapes found only in Santiago Island.
- An incredible live-filled pathway following Prince Phillip’s Steps at Genovesa.
- Great snorkeling opportunity at Buccaneer Cove and other wonderful sites.
- Scheduled visits and activities with a professional bilingual guide
- All meals on board, some snacks, purified water, tea and coffee
- Accommodation in a standard cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, lenses, fins), sea-kayaks
- Assistance at the Airport and 24/7 during the trip
Cruise does not include
- Air tickets to / from Galapagos from / to Quito, Guayaquil or combined route
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park US $ 100 p.p. (cash in the Islands)
- Galapagos Control Card US $ 20 p.p. (at the airport before check-in)
- Wet-suits rental on board (in cash)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks on board; personal expenses, extras and tips guide and crew (cash)
- Travel insurance with medical, cancellation and other unforeseen coverage
- Other services in Continental Ecuador and not specified in the program