A Itinerary Petrel Catamaran trip in Galapagos
A real treat for nature enthusiasts, this route includes visits to nesting sites of frigate birds and blue footed boobies, explore the remote side of Isabela and Fernandina islands with chances to spot Galapagos penguins, flightless cormorants, Darwin's finches, giant tortoises, marine iguanas and lava lizards. The route takes you to the summit of Sierra Negra volcano, the largest crater in the islands. Swim with sea lions, marine turtles, rays, eels and other ocean creatures. The Petrel offers luxury on board and an attentive crew. Facilities on board a top notch with private balconies in each cabin and a sun deck with hot tubs and loungers. The navigation is smooth as on any catamaran and the itinerary is optimized for wildlife viewing.
- The best learning experience on every site with your licensed guide.
- Blue-footed Boobies, Land Iguanas and more at North Seymour.
- Encounter unique endemic species at Fernandina Island.
- Amazing birdwatching at Elizabeth Bay by panga ride.
- Hike in the largest volcano in the Archipelago, Sierra Negra.
- A conscious visit to a natural Tortoise Breeding Center on Isabela.
- A visit to Lobos Island to explore frigate bird and blue footed booby nesting sites
- Scheduled visits and activities with a professional bilingual guide
- All meals on board, some snacks, purified water, tea and coffee
- Accommodation in a standard cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, lenses, fins), sea-kayaks
- Assistance at the Airport and 24/7 during the trip
Cruise does not include
- Air tickets to / from Galapagos from / to Quito, Guayaquil or combined route
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park US $ 100 p.p. (cash in the Islands)
- Galapagos Control Card US $ 20 p.p. (at the airport before check-in)
- Wet-suits rental on board (in cash)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks on board; personal expenses, extras and tips guide and crew (cash)
- Travel insurance with medical, cancellation and other unforeseen coverage
- Other services in Continental Ecuador and not specified in the program