Galapagos South Islands Cruise on board the Petrel
A 5 night / 6 day Galapagos cruise that visits the Southern islands of the archipelago. The liveaboard for this rout is a catamaran the M/C Petrel, a beautiful 16 guest boat in the luxury category
- Spot Frigate Birds, Hawks, Sea lions and more at Plaza and Santa Fe.
- A true learning experience at the Interpretation Center and Tortoise Farm.
- Close encounter the Waived Albatrosses and visit the Blow-hole at Española.
- Enjoy the sailing time by relaxing at the catamaran’s sun deck and Jacuzzi.
- The magic beauty of Cormorant Point and amazing snorkeling at Devil’s Crown.
- Scheduled visits and activities with a professional bilingual guide
- All meals on board, some snacks, purified water, tea and coffee
- Accommodation in a standard cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, lenses, fins), sea-kayaks
- Assistance at the Airport and 24/7 during the trip
Cruise does not include
- Air tickets to / from Galapagos from / to Quito, Guayaquil or combined route
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park US $ 100 p.p. (cash in the Islands)
- Galapagos Control Card US $ 20 p.p. (at the airport before check-in)
- Wet-suits rental on board (in cash)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks on board; personal expenses, extras and tips guide and crew (cash)
- Travel insurance with medical, cancellation and other unforeseen coverage
- Other services in Continental Ecuador and not specified in the program