M/C Petrel luxury catamaran Galapagos western 6 days cruise itinerary
A voyage into the remotest corners of the Islands, this area is still in formation and volcanically active, a 6 day cruise program will allow you to encounter the strangest creatures. Flightless cormorants, Marine iguanas and tropical penguins are on the sighting list. The M/C Petrel is one of Galapagos finest catamarans, it has 8 cabins - each with it's own balcony.
- Blue-footed Boobies, Frigate birds and more at North Seymour.
- Witness evolution when spotting the Flightless Cormorant at Fernandina.
- Forget about sea-sickness when smoothly sailing on your luxury Catamaran.
- Explore the rich wildlife of Urbina Bay & Tagus Cove
- A full journey encircling Isabela and Fernandina Islands in just 6 days.
- Scheduled visits and activities with a professional bilingual guide
- All meals on board, some snacks, purified water, tea and coffee
- Accommodation in a standard cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, lenses, fins), sea-kayaks
- Assistance at the Airport and 24/7 during the trip
Cruise does not include
- Air tickets to / from Galapagos from / to Quito, Guayaquil or combined route
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park US $ 100 p.p. (cash in the Islands)
- Galapagos Control Card US $ 20 p.p. (at the airport before check-in)
- Wet-suits rental on board (in cash)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks on board; personal expenses, extras and tips guide and crew (cash)
- Travel insurance with medical, cancellation and other unforeseen coverage
- Other services in Continental Ecuador and not specified in the program