Galapagos Islands luxury cruise Itinerary central and northern route
A luxury cruise program in the Galapagos islands visiting Genovesa, Santiago, Bartolome with possibilites to spot marine iguanas, giant tortoises, blue footed boobies and other rare species that inhabit the archipelago. In 5 days you can explore lava fields, sunken craters, cloud forest and be one with nature. The Petrel is a luxury catamaran for 16 guests.
- Meet the emblematic Giant Tortoises in a semi-wild state
- Enjoy the views from your private balcony in your cabin.
- Breathtaking views from the top of Pinnacle Rock.
- Amazing snorkeling at Genovesa Island.
- An adventurous panga ride along Punta carrion.
- Scheduled visits and activities with a professional bilingual guide
- All meals on board, some snacks, purified water, tea and coffee
- Accommodation in a standard cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, lenses, fins), sea-kayaks
- Assistance at the Airport and 24/7 during the trip
Cruise does not include
- Air tickets to / from Galapagos from / to Quito, Guayaquil or combined route
- Entrance to the Galapagos National Park US $ 100 p.p. (cash in the Islands)
- Galapagos Control Card US $ 20 p.p. (at the airport before check-in)
- Wet-suits rental on board (in cash)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks on board; personal expenses, extras and tips guide and crew (cash)
- Travel insurance with medical, cancellation and other unforeseen coverage
- Other services in Continental Ecuador and not specified in the program